Free shipping for orders over $95 in the lower 48 states.
Stout Bell Tent – Ultimate Series
$750.00 – $967.00
The Original Stout Bell Tents with both single and double wall options. There is no question, Stout Tents are the highest quality tent on the market. We build hardwearing, strong tents AND provide the best service. As leaders in the market ,we stand behind our product with a 5 Year Warranty.
Every Stout Bell Tent Includes:
- Zip in/ zip out groundsheet, giving you the freedom to roll up the tent walls and enjoy maximum ventilation and cross breeze.
- Stove Jack, sized to meet industry standards and professionally installed to protect the integrity of your canvas. Stove jacks are covered with a flap for when it’s not in use.
- Pro-Metal Sliders to serve as tensioners on your guylines. Made to last, won’t snap or deteriorate from harsh UV rays like typical plastic sliders.
- Highest quality mesh screen door and (4) windows let you open the tent for a breeze or a view without worrying about bugs or critters. Check out our CANVAS + BUG GUARD WALL for an extended mesh inner wall along the entire bottom wall of the tent.
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS US!
- 100% natural, durable Cotton Canvas. (8.6-oz), waterproof & mold resistant.
- Heavy duty PVC waterproof, zipped-in ground sheet (17.6-oz).
- Pro Metal Sliders
- Stove Jack: 5″ hole covered by 8″ x 8″ canvas cover with velcro close/open. (For customizations choose the Add Custom Stove Jack option and leave a note with requested specs at checkout, expect 2 week delay in delivery).
- Entirely Double-stitch sewn, with stronger reinforcement of pressure points. More stitches per inch than other canvas tents.
- A 5 foot A-frame entrance creates a barrier from rain coming in through the door.
- Canvas single wall option: Side-walls unzip from groundsheet and roll-up/toggled secured for breathability/cleaning.
- Canvas + Bug Guard Wall option: Additional bug netting protection (that can also roll up) after side-walls are unzipped and rolled up.
- Two easy protected passthroughs for power cords into the tent without affecting waterproofing/having to make holes.
- United States phone support: We’re only a phone call away, with Mountain Standard Time Zone hours, for any questions you might have.
Dimensions for 5M (16ft) and 4M (13ft) Tents
We offer a 45 day tent return policy. Up to a $250 restocking fee may apply if tent has been used*. If you’d like to try the tent before you buy it, please visit our rentals page, your rental fee can be applied toward future purchase of a tent.
5 year manufacturer’s warranty on any defects, excluding misuse. (Misuse includes not storing or pitching it properly, please see setup instructions and maintenance guide.)