5M – PRO – Stargazer Double-Door – BugGuard
Free shipping, Easy returns, Lifetime warranty!
Introducing the Stargazer PRO! This stunning bell tent has all the benefits of our PRO series but comes with some added features all its own.
You’ll find a 360-degree transparent roof with 12 transparent panels – perfect for stargazing! Interior flaps toggle up and down for your choice of view or shade. Check out some of the top features below, and for more information, head to the details tab.
- Setup can be completed in 15 minutes, by one person.
- Clear roof panels, perfect for stargazing.
- Two doors – front and back.
- Made from 100% natural, waterproof, mold-resistant cotton canvas.
- Heavy-duty ripstop PVC waterproof, zipped-in groundsheet.
- Bug-netted secondary doors are sewn in behind the canvas outer doors. You can close one set or both.
- Two protected pass-throughs for power cords into the tent without affecting waterproofing.
- Stove Jack, adjustable from 3” to 6” (learn how here!), with an 8” x 8” canvas cover with Velcro access.
- Learn more here!
Important note: Due to some of the unique design features of this tent, we strongly discourage use in long-term setups without considerable, daily maintenance.
The Stargazer is part of our Pro series tents and is made with a thicker, 10.06 oz./340 gsm, single-weave canvas. The Stargazer features 12 clear PVC panels on the roof, TWO A-frame doors, front and back, and a secondary mesh 24″ sidewall. This is a true four-season tent that is fireproofed and comes with a built-in 3-6″ adjustable stove jack.
- 12 clear PVC panels on the roof with interior canvas flaps that toggle up and down for your choice of view or shade100% natural, waterproof, mold-resistant cotton canvas.
- Zip-away, PVC, rip-stop, tubstyle groundsheet for easy cleaning.
- Rebar stakes and thick reflective guylines.
- Two Tall A-frame doors (front and back) includes a secondary mesh door behind the canvas
- 24” sidewalls that unzip from groundsheet, roll up, and toggle secure to tent roof for breathability and easy cleaning.
- Two protected pass-throughs for power cords into the tent.
- Fire certification and label sewn in.
- Headquartered in Arizona: We’re only a phone call away for any questions you might have. Reach us anytime between 9-5 EST. We love chatting with our customers.
Spend your nights stargazing and your days bathed in sunlight thanks to the 360° transparent roof installed in this bell tent. The Stargazer also features TWO full doors for easy functionality, and our signature bug-netted, zip-away side wall. Our PRO Series lets you choose adventure no matter the season. Designed with the harsher elements in mind, this tent is wood stove ready. Well suited to the long-term adventurer or for commercial use. Featuring our signature double-wall: a secondary, bug-netted mesh behind the canvas side wall. Roll up one wall or both for enhanced styling and ventilation.
|Square feet||201 sq. ft.|
|Packed dimensions||42″ x 12″ x 12″|
|Shipping weight||98 lbs.|
|Center pole height||9’9″|
|Canvas type||10.6 oz./360 gsm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Tons of Headroom!
4M = 8′ tall
5M = 10′ tall
Well crafted sliders mean the rope holds, and the ropes are super visible at night
24″ High Sidewalls – perfect balance between headroom and wind resistance!
Only 1 center pole, and 1 a-frame porch for a sturdy and simple setup
17.6 oz – Tan, tough, Rip-stop bathtub design – ready for dogs or furniture!
Made from 100% natural, waterproof, mold-resistant cotton canvas.
(Room for larger stakes! No junky grommets!)