Mother’s Day Gift Guide: Glamping Edition
Check out our staff picks in our Mother’s Day Gift Guide, Glamping Edition! Treat that special lady with the an outdoor gift she’ll love!
Stephanie’s Gift Ideas
(Assistant Director of Stout Tent)
- One of my favorite Sonnet James dresses is the Reese White Stripe, it is a classic stripe that goes with anything. It can be dressed up for dinner with a jacket and booties after a day in the garden with sandals and a farm hat.
- I got the chance to visit Peru last year and absolutely LOVE their beautiful culture. These Huarache Sandals take me right back to those magical moments, and I love that they proudly handcrafted in an ethical factory Nisolo owns and operates in Peru.
- This spring sun is getting me excited to be spending most my time outside again. It also has me thinking about protecting my skin from the sun’s rays with this non-toxic, earth-friendly moisturizer from Bee Love Herbals.
- I have always wanted a bright and colorful wreath like this one – I know it would make me smile every time I open my door.
- This beautifully woven oval basket is hand woven from banana leaves, a great choice of raw material which is abundant, beautiful and durable. Fun for summer and also nice accessory for your backyard tent lounge area or picnic.
- These cookies look AMAZING and MUST be part of every Backyard Garden Party.
- You need a place to host your backyard garden party and, though we may be bias, our Bell Tents are the ultimate way to steal the show! These gorgeous tents give you plenty of space to lounge and are so fun to decorate. (8) This watercolor floral bunting adds the perfect boho flair, and paired with this (9) flatwoven cotton rug from World Market your setup is sure to go viral on Pinterest.
Lindsay’s Gift Ideas
(Lead Tent Installer for Traveling Event : aka Outdoor Badass)
- I love the Forest Lantern by Barebones Living! It’s stylish and has a USB port to charge your phone.
- The Stout Tent 5M Bell Tent Pro Series. I may be bias but I have slept in this tent for hundreds of nights now, setting up events all over the country. It sets up quick, it’s spacious, its reliable (gotten me through many crazy storms!), it has character! This is the type of tent you make memories in and keep forever.
- The Hidden Life of Trees by
- In my humble opinion, there are 2 items necessary for a successful camping trip for the Outdoor Mama, a badass tent, and a comfy hammock. Check out this one!
- Tree stumps make for good photo ops but after you’ve captured some memories, let yourself cozy round the campfire in comfort. I love this 2 seater Kelty Love Seat!
- Here’s a little something about me, I like my gifts to support a bigger cause. This awesome shirt is 100% organic cotton and printed right in California, but even better, 20% of each sale directly supports the Sierra Club and their mission to protect America’s wildlands and wildlife, 365 days a year.
- A Campfire Smoke Candle that smells just like the swirling smoke of a burning campfire. Relight those campfire memories every time you light your candle.
Caitlyn’s Gift Guide
(Owner and Director of Stout Tent)
- You cant go wrong with the Teva Original. Classic, durable, and loving the new color options!
- Early mornings, light nights, or chilly summer rain, this Camp Wrap cozy blanket is water repellent, keeping you warm and dry without having to miss any performance.
- Vintage look, vintage feel. It’s like bringing that festival vibe back home. Such a cute shirt for all the Mama Bears!
- Need something more unique? This is maybe the coolest gift I’ve stumbled upon. Grow your own mushrooms!
- The 2000 film Almost Famous taught us a lot of things, one of those being that you need a pair of rad shades.
- The one thing I always suggest for multi-day festival goers is an awning. We debuted these Round Awnings last year at one of our long term festivals and they were a HUGE HIT! Create a porch for your bell tent. Kick off shoes before you enter, towel off from the rain, or give yourself a little more shade from the sun. Definitely worth every penny and more.