Similar to our Ultimate Series but geared towards long-term use, this is truly a four-season tent, with 10.6 oz./340gsm canvas, 2.4 oz./81gsm bug-netting, a ripstop groundsheet, and heavy duty rebar stakes. Best suited for those who need a more permanent pitch or for those who just want the best of the best, the PRO Series does everything the ULTIMATE does, but even better.
- 100% natural Cotton Canvas. (10.6-oz/360gsm), waterproof & mold resistant
- Heavy duty ripstop PVC waterproof, zipped-in ground sheet.(17.6-oz/596gsm)
- Bug-netted secondary doors behind canvas outer doors. You can close one set, or both.
- Extra-high-quality setup components, with rebar stakes, metal sliders and thick ropes — no additional parts needed for setup.
- Entirely Double-stitch sewn, with stronger reinforcement of pressure points. More stitches per inch than other canvas tents.
- A 5 foot 6 inch A-frame entrance creates a barrier from rain coming in through the door.
- 24 inch Side-walls unzip from groundsheet and roll-up/toggled secured for breathability/cleaning, with secondary bug-netted walls that can also roll up.
- Two easy protected passthroughs for power cords into the tent without affecting waterproofing/having to make holes.
- 3” Stove Jack adjustable up to 6”, covered by 8” x 8” canvas cover with Velcro access
- United States phone support: We’ll only be a phone call away, with Mountain Standard Time Zone hours, for any questions you might have.