Stout Bell Tent – PRO Series
$775.00 – $945.00
** 4M IN-STOCK (both Single-wall and Double-wall) – PRO IN 5M SIZE – Single-wall and Double-wall ON BACKORDER – SHIPS IN EARLY JUNE – 10% DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PATIENCE**
The Stout Tent PRO Series was designed with the harsher elements in mind. It’s heartier (and heavier) and better suited for long-term setups and commercial use.
Every PRO Stout Bell Tent Includes:
- Zip in/ zip out groundsheet, giving you the freedom to roll up the tent walls and enjoy maximum ventilation and cross breeze.
- Stove Jack, sized to meet industry standards and professionally installed to protect the integrity of your canvas. Stove jacks are covered with a flap for when it’s not in use.
- Pro-Metal Sliders to serve as tensioners on your guylines. Made to last, won’t snap or deteriorate from harsh UV rays like typical plastic sliders.
- Highest quality mesh screen door and (4) windows let you open the tent for a breeze or a view without worrying about bugs or critters. Check out our CANVAS + BUG GUARD WALL for an extended mesh inner wall along the entire bottom wall of the tent.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES!! SHIPS SAME DAY IF ORDER RECEIVED BY 12PM.
Allow 2-5 days for delivery in US. Call for expedited shipping quote (overnight available).
Similar to our Ultimate Series but geared towards long-term use, this is truly a four-season tent, with 10.6 oz./340gsm canvas, 2.4 oz./81gsm bug-netting, a ripstop groundsheet, and heavy duty rebar stakes. Best suited for those who need a more permanent pitch or for those who just want the best of the best, the PRO Series does everything the ULTIMATE does, but even better.
- 100% natural Cotton Canvas. (10.6-oz/360gsm), waterproof & mold resistant
- Heavy duty ripstop PVC waterproof, zipped-in ground sheet.(17.6-oz/596gsm)
- Bug-netted secondary doors behind canvas outer doors. You can close one set, or both.
- Extra-high-quality setup components, with rebar stakes, metal sliders and thick ropes — no additional parts needed for setup.
- Entirely Double-stitch sewn, with stronger reinforcement of pressure points. More stitches per inch than other canvas tents.
- A 5 foot 6 inch A-frame entrance creates a barrier from rain coming in through the door.
- 24 inch Side-walls unzip from groundsheet and roll-up/toggled secured for breathability/cleaning, with secondary bug-netted walls that can also roll up.
- Two easy protected passthroughs for power cords into the tent without affecting waterproofing/having to make holes.
- 3” Stove Jack adjustable up to 6”, covered by 8” x 8” canvas cover with Velcro access
- United States phone support: We’ll only be a phone call away, with Mountain Standard Time Zone hours, for any questions you might have.
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 46 in|
Single Canvas Wall, Canvas Wall + Bug Guard Wall
13ft (4M), 16ft (5M)