Free shipping for orders over $95 in the lower 48 states.
$950.00 – $1,155.00
The Stout Tent PRO Series was designed with the harsher elements in mind. It’s heartier (and heavier) and better suited for long-term setups and commercial use.
Every Stout Bell Tent Includes:
- Zip in/ zip out groundsheet, giving you the freedom to roll up the tent walls and enjoy maximum ventilation and cross breeze.
- Stove Jack, sized to meet industry standards and professionally installed to protect the integrity of your canvas. Stove jacks are covered with a flap for when it’s not in use.
- Pro-Metal Sliders to serve as tensioners on your guylines. Made to last, won’t snap or deteriorate from harsh UV rays like typical plastic sliders.
- Highest quality mesh screen door and (4) windows let you open the tent for a breeze or a view without worrying about bugs or critters. Check out our CANVAS + BUG GUARD WALL for an extended mesh inner wall along the entire bottom wall of the tent.
**13FT (4M) CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. WILL BE READY TO SHIP END OF MAY 2017**
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS US!!
Similar to our Ultimate Series but geared towards long-term use, this is truly a four-season tent, with 10.6 oz canvas, 2.4 oz bug-netting, a ripstop groundsheet, and heavy duty rebar stakes. Best suited for those who need a more permanent pitch or for those who just want the best of the best, the PRO Series does everything the ULTIMATE does, but even better.
- 100% natural Cotton Canvas. (10.6-oz), waterproof & mold resistant
- Heavy duty ripstop PVC waterproof, zipped-in ground sheet.(17.6-oz)
- Bug-netted secondary doors behind canvas outer doors. You can close one set, or both.
- Extra-high-quality setup components, with rebar stakes, metal sliders and thick ropes — no additional parts needed for setup.
- Entirely Double-stitch sewn, with stronger reinforcement of pressure points. More stitches per inch than other canvas tents.
- A 5 foot 6 inch A-frame entrance creates a barrier from rain coming in through the door.
- 24 inch Side-walls unzip from groundsheet and roll-up/toggled secured for breathability/cleaning, with secondary bug-netted walls that can also roll up.
- Two easy protected passthroughs for power cords into the tent without affecting waterproofing/having to make holes.
- Stove Jack: 4″ hole covered by 8″ x 8″ canvas cover with velcro close/open. (For customizations leave note with requested specs at checkout, expect 2 week delay in delivery).
- United States phone support: We’ll only be a phone call away, with Mountain Standard Time Zone hours, for any questions you might have.
45 day no questions asked return policy.
5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on any defects.