Stout Bell Tent – Overland 5000 Sunforger (R)
$1,786.00 – $1,986.00
**All Tents are SOLD-OUT and on Backorder – back-orders are shipping Aug 2020 **
Stout Bell Tent – OVERLAND 5000 SUNFORGER (R)
– Sunforger Canvas Sourced in USA (Can legally be used and ship to any state, any National Park, we provide Fire Certs!) You won’t find a better tent canvas anywhere on the market!
– Zipped In Ground Sheet – Easy to clean – Better for ventilation – Flood proof
– 3” Stove Jack adjustable up to 6”, covered by 8” x 8” canvas cover with Velcro access
**As seen on Best of Camp: https://bestofcamp.com/best-hot-tent-for-winter-camping/**
FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES!! SHIPS SAME DAY IF ORDER RECEIVED BY 12PM, DELIVERY 2-5 DAY – CALL FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING QUOTE (OVERNIGHT AVAIL).
**We know this is a big purchase, please call us 602-845-0609 with any questions, Check out our Buyer’s Guide, or order our Canvas Swatches to compare canvas with our other series.**
The tent gods have spoken: The Stout Bell Tent in Sunforger treated canvas, the most respected fabric in the world for tent making, has now been created. These jaw-droppingly beautiful tents are no longer only for Glamping, hunters and overlanders can rejoice as they have the answer to a true base camp tent. This tent is made with the best canvas on the market, 10.10 oz./340gsm marine boat shrunk, double weave, army duck canvas, sourced in the USA. The only Bell Tent / Sibley on the market with hearty YKK zippers.
Designed by US Army troops as an adaptation to the Tipi, Bell Tents date back to the 1800’s. At night, the distinctive conical shape gives off a gorgeous warm glow, and the sides can roll up to allow for a nice breeze or you can keep it zipped and let the windows and bug-screened door provide ventilation for you. There are also 4 screened vents along the top of the tent.
Quality tested in the Sonoran desert, these tents are designed to handle any weather that comes your way. The thick PU-coated groundsheet will protect you from muddy, soggy grounds, and since it rises 4 inches, it will also protect you from floods.
You can easily fit three queen size beds, and you’re sure to be the envy of the camping ground, festival, or event that you’re at. We’re located in Arizona and happy to provide you with answers to any of your questions over the phone or email.
- Setup can be completed in 15 minutes, by one person.
- OVERLAND Stout Tent Bell Tent in 16.5 foot size, 10 feet tall
- 100% natural Cotton Canvas (10.10-oz/340gsm Army Duck, Marine boat shrunk, Double-weave)
- YKK #10 Zippers for the entrance.
- Heavy duty ripstop PVC waterproof, zipped-in ground sheet.(17.6-oz/596gsm)
- Bug-netted secondary doors behind canvas outer doors. You can close one set, or both. Sewn in, not an add-on.
- Extra-high-quality setup components, with rebar stakes and thick reflective ropes — no additional parts needed for setup.
- Entirely Double-stitch sewn, with triple reinforcement of pressure points. More stitches per inch than other canvas tents.
- A 66” tall A-frame entrance creates a barrier from rain coming in through the door.
- Side-walls unzip from groundsheet and roll-up/toggled secured for breathability/cleaning.
- Two easy protected passthroughs for power cords into the tent without affecting waterproofing/having to make holes.
- 3” Stove Jack adjustable up to 6”, covered by 8” x 8” canvas cover with Velcro access.
- United States phone support: We’ll only be a phone call away, with MST hours, for any questions you might have. We love talking to our customers.
Dimensions for 5M (16ft)
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 46 in|
Single Canvas Wall, Canvas Wall + Bug Guard Wall, Custom Stove Jack