5M – PRO – Stargazer Double-Door – BugGuard
Free shipping, Easy returns, Lifetime warranty!
Introducing the Stargazer PRO! This stunning bell tent has all the benefits of our PRO series but comes with some added features all its own.
You’ll find a 360-degree transparent roof with 12 transparent panels – perfect for stargazing! Interior flaps toggle up and down for your choice of view or shade. Check out some of the top features below, and for more information, head to the details tab.
- Setup can be completed in 15 minutes, by one person.
- Clear roof panels, perfect for stargazing.
- Two doors – front and back.
- Made from 100% natural, waterproof, mold-resistant cotton canvas.
- Heavy-duty ripstop PVC waterproof, zipped-in groundsheet.
- Bug-netted secondary doors are sewn in behind the canvas outer doors. You can close one set or both.
- Two protected pass-throughs for power cords into the tent without affecting waterproofing.
- Stove Jack, adjustable from 3” to 6” (learn how here!), with an 8” x 8” canvas cover with Velcro access.
- Learn more here!
Important note: Due to some of the unique design features of this tent, we strongly discourage use in long-term setups without considerable, daily maintenance.
The Stargazer is part of our Pro series tents and is made with a thicker, 10.06 oz./340 gsm, single-weave canvas. The Stargazer features 12 clear PVC panels on the roof, TWO A-frame doors, front and back, and a secondary mesh 24″ sidewall. This is a true four-season tent that is fireproofed and comes with a built-in 3-6″ adjustable stove jack.
- 12 clear PVC panels on the roof with interior canvas flaps that toggle up and down for your choice of view or shade100% natural, waterproof, mold-resistant cotton canvas.
- Zip-away, PVC, rip-stop, tubstyle groundsheet for easy cleaning.
- Rebar stakes and thick reflective guylines.
- Two Tall A-frame doors (front and back) includes a secondary mesh door behind the canvas
- 24” sidewalls that unzip from groundsheet, roll up, and toggle secure to tent roof for breathability and easy cleaning.
- Two protected pass-throughs for power cords into the tent.
- Fire certification and label sewn in.
- Headquartered in Arizona: We’re only a phone call away for any questions you might have. Reach us anytime between 9-5 EST. We love chatting with our customers.
Spend your nights stargazing and your days bathed in sunlight thanks to the 360° transparent roof installed in this bell tent. The Stargazer also features TWO full doors for easy functionality, and our signature bug-netted, zip-away side wall. Our PRO Series lets you choose adventure no matter the season. Designed with the harsher elements in mind, this tent is wood stove ready. Well suited to the long-term adventurer or for commercial use. Featuring our signature double-wall: a secondary, bug-netted mesh behind the canvas side wall. Roll up one wall or both for enhanced styling and ventilation.
|Square feet||201 sq. ft.|
|Packed dimensions||42″ x 12″ x 12″|
|Shipping weight||98 lbs.|
|Center pole height||9’9″|
|Canvas type||10.6 oz./360 gsm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
4M = 8′ tall
5M = 10′ tall
(Room for larger stakes! No junky grommets!)
teachmorelove (verified owner) –
Just received this amazing tent. So excited to set up soon in the Mountains of Colorado. Unrolled in my garage and was extremely impressed with the quality of workmanship. I will continue with my review once I have this set up. Thank you Stout Tent, great design.
sburgerboy (verified owner) –
I was so excited to receive my Stargazer tent and just got back from a camping trip in Big Sur, California. My tent was the talk of the entire campground. Everyone was so impressed with how I had it set up and was surprised to see the Winnerwell wood burning stove inside, which kept me very warm at night. The Stargazer allows you to view the stars at night, and creates a nice ambiance. The quality is superb and it was really easy to set up. I would definitely recommend this tent to anyone who is looking to buy a tent. I wish I could share pictures here of the tent set up.
Thanks Stout Tent
cass_swan (verified owner) –
Wow! What a gorgeous tent! So glad to have this in our lineup for out mobile glamping business. Next time I set it up I want to hang some prisms for the light to shine through. Definitely worth every penny as the construction is solid and heavy duty. I was surprised how simple set up and take down was. So happy with the purchase!
Thank you Stout!
wlk366 (verified owner) –
We love our Stout tent!! The price is steep but the quality is exceptional. We have used ours twice and are amazed at how roomy it is even with three beds and a small table. I can’t wait to get back in it. Quality, timeliness and customer service are second to none!
Kyle Ranney (verified owner) –
Just got back from a weeklong camping experience for my birthday and our 5-year anniversary. Wow! This tent is so amazing. Not only did I think it was great but it was such a conversation starter on our trip and we made tons of friends sitting around the campfire, just because they had to come to see it. Some of the people around had recognized it from some music festivals. It rained in the mountains near Crested Butte almost every day and sometimes twice. The tent stayed dry and the floor kept water out. I love the window feature. It allows you to let more light into the tent which can help burn off the condensation that you get from your breath and or wet clothes in the tent. It was also a plus to look out at the light storms we sat through and see the night sky. I can’t wait to use this tent again and purchase a stove for some fall midwestern camping. Thank you so much Stout Tent! Your customer service was amazing when I called to ask about shipping too!
Minden Barrile (verified owner) –
My husband and I have been camping on the weekends on our land in the stargazer tent for the past month and are enjoying it thoroughly! We truly love this tent. Looking out the gazing windows at the trees and sky has been so enjoyable. The tent is roomy as we have queen size bed, and woodburning stove in it. We also bought an awning which is key especially when it’s raining and making it easier to enter and exit the tent. Also, the two doors on the tent are a very appreciated feature for airflow. I highly recommend this tent and awning too! Thank you Stout Tent!!